Saturday, September 6, 2008

Go Sam!

The 1st soccer game of the season was today. Sam has always played on base among teams made up of other base kids. This year he is on a city league and when we drove in to this huge complex that all of the teams play on and he saw all the kids and parents...well...he informed me he was not going to get out of the car. He did. He played. He had a great time! Unfortunately, we will be moving before the end of the season and I know he is going to miss the boys he has become friends with. I wish he knew what I already know...there are so many more friends just out there waiting for him and someday they will seem likes ones he has known forever.








2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the photo of Sam with his hands up in the air!

Sandie said...

Way to go Sam!